What to do if an election is due soon and you are not registered

If an election or referendum is due soon and you are not included in the current Register of Electors or the Supplement, you should apply to have your name included in the Supplement to the Register by completing an RFA2 – Inclusion in Supplement form, ensuring it has been signed by a member of the Garda Siochána, and return it by post to the Register of Electors Section, Louth County Council, County Hall, Millennium Centre, Dundalk, Co Louth, A91 KFW6