PART 8 - MOUNT AVENUE DUNDALK
LOUTH COUNTY COUNCIL COMHAIRLE CONTAE LÚ
Part 8 Planning Permission – Mount Avenue, Dundalk
In accordance with provisions of PART XI of the Planning Acts 2000 (as amended) and Part 8 of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001 (as amended), notice is hereby given that Louth County Council proposes to:
Carry out the development of 93 No. residential units and all associated/ancillary works on lands at Mount Avenue, Dundalk, Co. Louth. Total area of site: 2.83 hectares.
The development will comprise the following:
- 3 No. 3-bed, single-storey dwellings (bungalows)
- 2 No. 2-bed, single-storey dwellings (bungalows)
- 21 No. 2-bed, two-storey dwellings
- 26 No. 3-bed, two-storey dwellings
- 9 No. 4-bed, two storey dwellings
- Duplexes: 4 No. 2-bed ground floor apartments with 4 No. 3-bed two-storey Maisonette units over.
- Duplexes: 12 No. 3-bed two-storey Maisonette units with 12 No. 1 bed apartments units over.
- All associated road works, boundaries, utilities & services, landscaping and ancillary/site development works.
In accordance with Article 81 of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001-2018, Louth County Council has concluded from a preliminary examination pursuant to the provisions of article 120(1)(b)(i) of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001-2018 that there is no real likelihood of significant effects on the environment arising from the proposed development and that an Environmental Impact Assessment is not required.
Where any person considers that the proposed development would be likely to have significant effects on the environment, he or she may, at any time before the expiration of 4 weeks beginning on the date of publication of this notice, apply in accordance with the provisions of article 120 of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001-2018, to An Bord Pleanála for a screening determination as to whether the development would be likely to have such effects
In accordance with the provisions of article 250 of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001 to 2019, Louth County Council has carried out a screening of the proposed development to assess, in view of best scientific knowledge, if the development, individually or in combination with other plans or projects, would be likely to have a significant effect on a European site. Accordingly, Louth County Council has determined that the proposed development would not be likely to have a significant effect on a European site.
Plans and particulars of the proposed development may be inspected or purchased, at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of making a copy, from Tuesday 21st September 2021 until Tuesday 19th October 2021 (inclusive) at the offices of Louth County Council between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm at Dundalk Townhall, Crowe Street, Dundalk, Co. Louth A91 W20C and County Hall, Millennium Centre, Dundalk, Co. Louth A91 KFW6 and also at www.louthcoco.ie.
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development, dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the development would be situated, clearly marked “Part 8 – Mount Avenue, Dundalk” may be made in writing to the undersigned at Louth County Council, Drogheda Civic Offices, Fair Street, Drogheda, Co. Louth, A92 P440 or by email to Mountavenue@louthcoco.ie before 5.00pm on Tuesday 2nd November 2021.
Dated this 21st day of September 2021.
John Lawrence, Senior Executive Officer, Louth County Council
Click Links below to view plans and particulars:
1. Site Location: 210706--1825-PA-001-Site-Location-Copy.pdf (size 378.1 KB)
2. Site Layout: 210706-1825-PA-003-Site-Layout-07.09.2021pdf-Copy.pdf (size 3.5 MB)
3. Landscape Plan: 210729-1825-PA-005A-Landscape-Plan-Copy.pdf (size 5 MB)
4. Planning Statement: Planning-Statement-7-9-2022.pdf (size 1.1 MB)