Part XI of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended) Part 8, Article 81 of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001 (as amended)
Public realm works, road realignment & associated site works, Omeath Co. Louth .
Louth County Council hereby gives notice of its intention to carry out public realm upgrade works, road realignment and associated site works to Station Road, Shore Road, the R173 and Cluain Na Mara, Omeath, County Louth.
The proposed works shall comprise, generally, of the following:
• Public realm works including resurfacing in high quality materials, realignment of road to increase pedestrian space, formalizing parking and undergrounding of services;
• A new traffic management system will be implemented on Station Road. A one way direction system from the junction with the Main St R173 to the junction of the Shore Road.
• Realignment of junction between Main St R173 and Cluain Na Mara;
• Measures to decrease traffic speed to Main St R173;
• Improved public lighting provision between the junctions of Main St R173 and Station Road and the Pier;
• Provisions for possible future security measures (e.g. CCTV), electric vehicle (EV) charging points, and public transport connection;
• All associated site development works.
Louth County Council has undertaken Appropriate Assessment Screening, the details of which are available to the general public. Plans and particulars of the proposed development may be inspected or purchased, at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of making a copy, from Tuesday 1st September 2020 until Tuesday, 29th September 2020 (inclusive) at the offices of Louth County Council, Town Hall, Crowe Street, Dundalk and County Hall, Millennium Centre, Dundalk. During public opening hours.
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development, dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the development would be situated, clearly marked “Public realm works, road realignment and associated site works, Omeath” may be made in writing to the undersigned at Louth County Council, Town Hall, Crowe Street, Dundalk, before 5.00 pm on Tuesday, 13th October 2020.
Dated this 1st September 2020
Eugene Mc Manus
Louth County Council
Omeath-Part-8---Document-Schedule.pdf (size 9.3 KB)
P-001-Site-Location-Plan_Omeath-Regeneration.pdf (size 483.1 KB)
P-002-Site-Layout-Plan_Omeath-Regeneration.pdf (size 2.1 MB)
P-003-Site-Organisation-Plan_Omeath-Regeneration.pdf (size 463.7 KB)
P-004-GA-Part-1_Omeath-Regeneration.pdf (size 581.6 KB)
P-005-GA-Part-2_Omeath-Regeneration.pdf (size 1.1 MB)
P-006-GA-Part-3_Omeath-Regeneration.pdf (size 680.7 KB)
P-007-GA-Part-4_Omeath-Regeneration.pdf (size 672.1 KB)
Omeath-Part-8---Written-Statement.pdf (size 21.2 KB)
Omeath-Part-8---Engineering-Report.pdf (size 787.3 KB)
Omeath-Part-8---Site-Notice.pdf (size 49.8 KB)
Omeath-Part-8---Screening-Report-for-AA.pdf (size 451.1 KB)