For anyone looking to develop their product range and brand identity, the FUSE Product Development Clinics are essential.
You will have the opportunity to attend presentations in design, retailing, etailing, trade shows, merchandising, branding, trends and much more, as well as take part in 1-to-1 clinics with a range of mentors with expertise in the following:
- Design Mentors with experience in product development, industrial design, production and manufacturing, 3D printing, brand identity, fashion and textiles and more
- Retailers from large department stores and independent stockists advising on selling wholesale and distribution
- Media experts with advice on how to get your product profiled and creating professional press packs
- E-Commerce experts with advice on how to design and develop a successful e-commerce platform
- Merchandisers with advice on how to display your products in store, at events, trade shows and press shots
To view our previous FUSE workshops please visit the IDEAS section of the website for images and participants feedback.
30th April and 1st May, Creative Spark, Clontygora Drive, Muirhevnamor, Dundalk, Co. Louth - (Application DEADLINE Monday 14th April)
The application is available for download on www.ccoi.ie and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a minimum of 3 images of current work.
Pricing: €25 per day
- To avail of the clinics, you must be a registered client of the Design and Crafts Council of Ireland (DCCoI) or the City and County Enterprise Boards (CEBS)
- Applications are subject to a selection process
- Clinics will run over two days, provided there is sufficient demand
- Participation is recommended for the two days to avail of the range of1- to-1 sessions on offer
- You will be contacted once your application is approved and the list of experts has been published to book 1-to-1 sessions with the most appropriate experts
- Pleas note dependent on demand we anticipate you will get to see a minimum of 3 experts over the two days
- You will be required to bring samples of your product and press material with you to the clinics
- Lunch is included, tea/coffee will be provided during the day
Any queries, contact Claire on 056 7796154 or email email@example.com