Each year Louth County Council invites applications for grant assistance from the following:
(a) Residents Associations (b) Tidy Towns Groups (c) Community Groups
This scheme is available to these groups wishing to undertake small scale amenity projects in their area.
Due to Covid19 restrictions and guidelines, we are unable to annouce Amenity Grant Scheme 2021 Scheme yet, but when Level 5 restrictions are lifted we hope to roll out Grant Scheme like previous years
Please click here for Amenity Grant Scheme Guidelines 2020
The assistance to be given by Louth County Council to any particular project will have regard to:
- to the resources of the Local Authority,
- the number and extent of applications received,
- the level of voluntary contributions,
- the number of persons involved
- the likely overall effect of the proposal.
Please note that in order to receive a grant the groups must have:
- an up to date Tax Registration or Tax Clearance certificate (details of how to apply for this can be found on Revenue.ie)
- a Credit Union or Bank Account,(details need to be included on the Application Form)
- groups must keep all expenditure receipts, for submission if requested by Louth County Council.
Click and see photos of work carried out by groups in Co Louth who apply for Amenity Grant funding
Contact person for Amenity Grants is Rosarie Meade, ASO, Community Office, Louth County Council,
Telephone number 0429392918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org