Submissions and observations in relation to the review of the Louth County Development Plan 2015-2021 and the preparation of the new Louth County Development Plan 2021-2027 are invited during the initial public consultation period, from Friday 27th September to 4.30pm on Tuesday 26th November, 2019 (both dates inclusive). Submissions/Observations must include the name and address of the person/organisation making the submission/observation and may be made in the following ways:
• In writing to Frank Pentony, Development Plan Review, Forward Planning Unit, Town Hall, Crowe Street,
Dundalk, Co Louth or
• By E-mail to the designated e-mail address: email@example.com
Submissions should be clearly marked “Development Plan Review”. Please note that late submissions cannot be accepted. All such submissions lodged within the above period will be taken into consideration prior to the preparation of the Draft County Development Plan.
In respect of making a submission please note the following:
• Submissions/observations may be made regarding objectives and policies to deliver an overall strategy for the proper planning and sustainable development of the area of the Development Plan.
• Submissions should be made in one format only i.e. letter or e-mail.
• Children or groups or associations representing the interests of children are entitled to make submissions/observations regarding the objectives and policies to deliver an overall strategy for the proper planning and sustainable development of the area of the Development Plan.
• The Planning Authority intends to review the zoning of the area of the development plan for the purposes of developing objectives and policies to deliver an overall strategy for the proper planning and sustainable development of the area of the Development Plan and the Core Strategy. Requests or proposals for the
zoning of particular land for any purpose shall not be considered at this stage (any such submissions
shall be returned).
• Submissions/Observations may be made available to the public.
• Louth County Council is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act (as amended). If you consider that any of the information supplied by you is either commercially sensitive or confidential in nature, this should be highlighted and the reasons for its sensitivity specified. In such cases, the relevant material will, in response to FOI requests, be examined in light of exemptions provided for in the FOI Act.
• Louth County Council is subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act (as amended) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In order to assist us in complying with Data Protection and GDPR please include your name and contact details on a separate sheet to the content of your submission/