The public consultation period commenced for the Review the Louth County Development Plan 2015-2021 and preparation of a new Louth County Development Plan 2021-2027 on Friday 27th September, 2019.
In order to stimulate debate and encourage participation in this process a Strategic Issues Paper has been prepared and is now available for viewing/download during normal opening hours until 4.30pm Tuesday 26th November, 2019 at the following locations:
- Louth County Council, County Hall, Millennium Centre, Dundalk
- Louth County Council Offices, Town Hall, Crowe Street, Dundalk
- Louth County Council Offices, Fair Street, Drogheda
- Louth County Council Offices, Fairgreen, Ardee
- All libraries in County Louth (Dundalk, Drogheda, Ardee, Dunleer and Carlingford) and also on our website at www.louthcoco.ie (please check your local library for opening times)
Members of the public are invited to make submissions/observations during the public consultation period for the review of the Louth County Development Plan 2015-2021 and the preparation of the new Louth County Development Plan 2021-2027 until 4.30pm on Tuesday 26th November, 2019.
Details of venues, dates & times of Public Consultations, along with information on how to make a submission are available on our website www.louthcoco.ie