The Draft Register of Electors 2021-2022 will be published on the 1st November 2020. The register provides for 96,516 voters and allows them to vote in any election or referendum held between 15th February 2021 and 14 February 2022.
In-line with HSE Covid-19 guidelines, we encourage members of the public to view their details on www.checktheregister.ie in the first instance.
Hard copies of the Draft Register are also available to inspect at:
- Louth County Council, County Hall, Dundalk, Co. Louth
- Townhall, Crowe Street, Dundalk, Co. Louth
- Drogheda Civic Offices, Fair Street, Drogheda, Co. Louth
- Ardee Civic Offices, Fairgreen, Ardee, Co. Louth
- Dundalk Post Office, 95 Clanbrassil Street, Dundalk, Co. Louth
- Drogheda Post Office, 32 West Street, Drogheda, Co. Louth
- Dundalk Garda Station, The Crescent, Dundalk, Co. Louth
- Drogheda Garda Station, Fr Connolly Way, Drogheda, Co. Louth
If there are additional persons in the household or persons who will have turned 18 years of age by 1st February 2021 they should now be included on the register. Likewise, if other persons no longer reside at the dwelling they should be removed from that address.
Due to the COVID measures that were in place over the last number of months, there was a limited door to door enquiry process and it is therefore vital that households take the opportunity towww.checktheregister.ieto ensure the accuracy of same.
If you wish to be added to the Live Register, which will be published on 1st February 2021 you can complete an RFA1 and send it to The Franchise Section, Louth County Council, County Hall, Dundalk, Co. Louth, A91 KFW6, before the 25th November 2020.
RFA1 Form (English)
RFA1 Form (Irish)
Alternatively, there is a link on our website www.louthcoco.ie/registeronline to make a claim to be added to the Live Register 2021-2022 and again these claims must be lodged before 25th November next.
If you have any linked queries on this matter, please email us at email@example.com