St Helena’s Park

header background image

Overview

St Helena park was first established in the 1800s. The park was redeveloped in 1997 to make it a more community friendly park .   The bandstand was erected in the early 1920’s. Most of the land which this park is laid out in was reclaimed from the Castletown River.  The total area of the park is c .7 ha.

The park provides magnificent views of Castletown River and the Cooley Mountains.

Interest  

  • Playground
  • Mature trees with birds nesting boxes
  • Spring bulbs
  • Flower bed
  • Band stand
  • Picnic  benches
  • Bird watching

St Helena's Park 3St Helena's Park 2