Learning … the easy way
- Are you interested in learning new skills or develop existing skills?
- Do you need to improve your job prospects?
- Are you interested in lifelong learning opportunities?
- Are you retired and looking for a new challenge?
- Is your group/organisation in need of basic skills computer courses?
- Do you need space to deliver a course that will help to develop skills?
Located on the first floor of the County Library, Dundalk, the Learning Centre provides a Learning facility which is free of charge and open to all.
It will serve to assist in learning at your own pace, and the selection of courses are designed to be used either with or without tutor support. Local organisations will be hosting courses in the Learning Centre.
Pre-bookable Internet Access is available on the computers downstairs in the main Library for email and internet searching.
Computer Courses include:
- PC Skills
- Internet skills
- Word Processing
- Literacy Course
How does it work?
Booking is Essential!
You must make a booking to use facilities at the Learning Centre. You must complete a usage application form before you commence your course.
How much does it cost?
It is free of charge
How do I book?
You can book in person or by phoning 042 9353190
Who can use it?
It is an ideal service for individuals who have had limited access to formal education or computer training. It will cater for group tuition in co-operation with local organisations.
When is it open?
|Tuesday – Saturday||10.00 – 1.00pm and 2.00 – 5.00pm|
|(Other timeslots available to suit groups)|
The Learning Centre can be contacted for further information in person, by telephone or by email.
The Learning Centre
Louth County Library
Tel: 042 9353190
Fax: 042 9337635