Louth County Library provides a varied collection of stock with computerised access to over 250,000 items available through the countywide network of branch libraries in Dundalk, Drogheda, Ardee, Dunleer, Carlingford and the Mobile library service. Within Louth County Libraries there over 30 Internet connections.
- lending of books, language tapes, audio books, DVD's, CDs, large print books, magazines and journals.
- reference collection - encyclopaedias, directories etc.
- Free internet access in all branch libraries. Computers can be booked in advance for an hour at a time. Printing facilities are available in all branches.Printing costs 25c per page.
- Free Wi-Fi access in Dundalk, Ardee & Drogheda Branches.
Registration forms can be obtained from any branch library. ID and proof of address must be produced. Ten items may be borrowed for three weeks, 3 of which can be non-books after which weekly fines of 35c per adult and 15c per juvenile will incur. Videos and DVD's can be brorowed for 5 nights, fines on videos and DVDs are 55c per day.
|Juvenile||Free to Under 15's|
DKIT/Dundalk Library Co-Operation
DKIT students with a current student card are entitled to join Louth Libraries for free. Contact you local library to join.
This will enable students to access:
- Free WiFi Dundalk, Ardee & Drogheda Libraries.
- A wide range of CD’s and DVD’s
- A large collection of new fiction, non-fiction and reference materials.
Europe Direct- Your Local Link to Europe
Questions about Europe?
Contact the Europe Direct Information Centre at
Dundalk, Co. Louth
The Europe Direct Centre, Dundalk Library provides information on a broad range of topics including education, travel, residency, environment, language, the arts and business. Access to EU Websites, Europe Direct Online and Telephone Information Service,EU Leaflets, Booklets, Magazines and Posters